23 July 2007

Sweeeet Beaver

I just noticed that some poor soul found my blog yesterday with a google search for horror beaver.

Looking back through my sitelog a bit further I see others have also landed in my neighborhood in search of this horror beaver. In fact, unbeknownst to me, until now, I have become the #2 link on google for horror beaver. That's not good enough! It's time to take the top position folks. So please, if you must discuss a horror beaver, I ask that you link people my way. I'm not trying to whore my blog necessarily, I just want to take top marks for the two lovely words. Simple desire, no?

Ah yes, back to the point of this whole post. Of course I wanted to know what this "horror beaver" is so I did a bit of searching myself. Well, I found it. The horror beaver doesn't actually look like a horror beaver at all to me, nor does it look like a horrific beaver. It's more of a horror marmot I'd say, or maybe a horror prairie dog.

Not one to disappoint, I give those needing their daily fix of horror marmot the interminable horror they seek (just look at the beady eyed little fecker — I hate 'em already):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there's something to chew on. I'll see what I can do.

Kisses

Anonymous said...

You are now #1, by the way, for horror beaver.

Just so y'know

Kisses

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).